Tuesday, September 11, 2007

UPDATES!

Well, it has been awhile since I updated the blog so first I want to apologize for the absence.

First, I just returned from a week in Slovakia and Hungary organizing several projects that are on the drawing boards. It was a busy trip so now I am getting reorganized back at the office in NC. I have also spoken with Kali since she has fallen down on her weekly article posting. She promised that she will have the next installment by the end of the week. She told me that it was due to the fact it was so hard to choose her favorite hole at the moment…there were so many good ones!

As for projects, we have several things going, and in all different directions, which is good.

Anna Volgy – Hungary
We have made some minor changes due to permitting authority’s requests. Only two holes had significant changes, but mostly just length. We have altered the location of the practice facilities and the clubhouse as well.

We walked the course to review the changes, and I must say it is looking like we have it pretty well defined. BUT, it is a long, tough course. We have a lot of elevation change, so carts will be needed for 90% of the players. Maybe 95%…

Nandin – Slovakia
After some set backs with permitting, we are back up and running. Things are looking good and we will be jumping back into final construction documents within the next 4-6 weeks.

New Project – Slovakia
While I was in Slovakia I visited with a client on the site of a potential new project. We analyzed the site to verify the potential development and to highlight any issues that may arise. This was a great location with some spectacular views. If things progress in the next few months, I will have some beautiful pictures to show you!

For now, that is all I have time for. I will post the revisions to Anna Volgy next week and I will make sure Kali gets on her Hole of the Week article and post it by the end of the week.

No comments: