Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Welcome to the Blog

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my new blog site. Currently it is a mirror image of my developing site at www.BrandenWilburn.com Over the next several weeks I will be organizing and creating the look and structure of this site so that we may all study, discuss, and learn about golf courses, golf course design, construction, maintenance, and everything else involved in the golf course industry. We will also look more into the philosophies of design, not just golf related, but design in the larger scale. What it means, what are the concepts, the reasons behind it, anything and everything.

Some of the sections within this blog will be:
Notes from the field (my daily journal as I travel around to different projects, site visits, client meetings)
Project Updates (detailed updates of the current status of each of our projects)
Daily News Topic (a brief discussion about a current event related to golf, design, construction)
Articles (a collection of articles written by myself, my staff, and various contractors & friends within the industry)
Links (a collection of my favorite golf & non-golf sites on the web)

There will be more sections as time comes and the development of this blog grows. I hope to hear from many of you as we discuss topics and update you on projects. Please let me know what you like, don’t like, and give your suggestions on ways to improve this site. Also, please visit my golf course & landscape architecture website: GolfDesignStudio.com

Thanks, I look forward to sharing our thoughts on golf.

Branden

No comments: